This Personal Data Clarification Text has been prepared to inform you about the collection, processing, transfer of your personal data and your rights under the Personal Data Protection Law No. 6698 (the “Law”).
In accordance with the Personal Data Protection Law No. 6698 (“PDPL”), our Company, as a Data Controller, will process your personal data by using, saving, storing, updating, transferring and/or categorizing for business purposes within the framework described below. In accordance with laws and regulations enacted to protect privacy, the fundamental rights and freedoms of persons and personal data, our Company takes all technical and administrative measures to ensure a high level of security to prevent the unlawful processing of your personal data as well as illegal access and ensure the protection of these data.
Personal data processed in the capacity of the data controller include, but are not limited to the following: Name, surname, Republic of Turkey identification number, address, telephone number, e-mail address, signature, physical location/security footage, call center/service quality audio recording, bank account number, etc.
Purposes and Legal Reasons for Processing Personal Data:
Your personal data will be processed for the following purposes:
To benefit you and/or the institutions and organizations you represent by the products and services our company offers; to determine and implement commercial and business strategies of our company; to conduct marketing activities; carry out the necessary work, including, but not limited to business development and planning activities;
- To execute administrative operations for corporate communication;
- To ensure the physical security and supervision of the locations in use of our company;
- To establish business partner/customer/supplier (authorized or employees) relations;
- To ensure contractual requirements and financial reconciliation for products and services offered together with our business partners, suppliers or other third parties;
- To implement our company’s human resources policies;
- To encourage calling our company’s call center or using our web page, and/or
- To ensure participation in trainings, seminars or events organized by our company.
Method of Collection and Storage of Personal Data:
Personal data you share with our company can be collected verbally, in writing or electronically through automatic or non-automatic methods such as via offices, branches, call centers, website, social media, mobile applications and the like. Your personal data will be stored in electronic and/or physical environments. To ensure that your personal data provided and stored by our company are not subjected to unauthorized access, manipulated, lost or damaged during storage, our Company applies technical security infrastructure improvements with the design of the necessary business processes. Your personal data will be processed by taking all necessary information security measures, provided that your data are not used for other purposes and scope than specified to you. Furthermore, your personal data will be stored and processed during the legal storage period or, if such a period is not specified, for the period required by the processing purpose. When this period expires, your personal data will be removed from our Company’s data streams by deletion, destruction or anonymization methods.
Transfer of Personal Data:
In accordance with laws and regulations and for the above-mentioned purposes, your personal data can be transferred to:
INFODROM YAZILIM and group companies,
The companies that we have authorized, and companies that are operating under the name and account of our Company, our representatives,
Regulatory and supervisory authorities, public institutions or organizations that are authorized to explicitly request your personal data according to the laws,
Business partners, supplier and contractor companies, banks, credit risk and financial institutions and other natural or legal persons within the scope of the specified purposes,
Third parties, from whom we receive consulting services, including but not limited to tax and other advisors, authorities for legal proceedings, institutions and organizations, auditors, third parties located in the country, business partners, authorized persons and organizations.
Your Rights in Accordance with Article 11 of the PDPL:
You are entitled to apply to our Company and to:
- Learn whether your personal data are processes,
- Request information is they are processed,
- Find out the purpose of processing and whether they are used for the intended purpose,
- Learn about third parties to whom they are transferred at home/abroad,
- Request correction if your personal data are incomplete/incorrectly processed,
- Request deletion/destruction of your data within the framework of the conditions stipulated in Article 7 of the PDPL,
- Request notification of data processing operations performed in accordance with paragraphs (e) and (f) above to the third parties to whom your data have been transferred,
- Object to any result against you due to the fact that your data are analyzed exclusively by automated systems,
- And request compensation for damage if you have suffered damage due to illegal processing of your personal data.
As per paragraph 1 of Article 13 of the Personal Data Protection Law, you can submit your request to our Company in writing or by other methods set by the Personal Data Protection Board regarding the exercise of your rights mentioned above. To exercise your rights mentioned above, you can review the PDPL Application Form on our website.