- It prevents incorrect shipment. Since the transactions take place by scanning the order, request and barcode code, any incorrect material shipment is prevented.
- Work costs are reduced as all material movements are run by the system.
- The major problem in enterprises is the management and monitoring of the amount of inventory in the warehouse, while our system performs this management and monitoring seamlessly.
- Traceable inventory prevents unnecessary inventory costs.
- Customers are provided with faster shipment process.
Cougar Warehouse Automation Specifications
1D-2D Barcode Support
Goods Acceptance Procedures
Bulk Product Collection
Label Printing Operations
What is the Warehouse Automation Management System?
It is a technological system based on the control and management of material movements in warehouses.
Using hand terminals, we manage the material movements of enterprises engaged in wholesale or retail distribution.
All material movements are integrated into the ERP system via hand terminals and software uploaded in mobile devices. In the system running with a bidirectional transfer architecture, the order and product information entered in the ERP are transferred to the software on the devices, and all material movements tracked by the devices are transferred to the ERP systems instantly or in a certain time.
Thanks to the software in devices running all kinds of transactions related to the material, such as purchase, purchase return, sale shipment, sales return, inter-warehouse transfer and counting operations, order barcodes are scanned and transferred to commercial systems.
Cougar Warehouse Automation Management System Modules
The Cougar Goods Acceptance Module enables the entry of purchase orders through hand terminals, if they are approved for shipment on Logo. Search criteria are added to the screens so that users can easily find the corresponding order during their transactions.
After the purchase order is found, the barcodes of the ordered products are scanned. The application gives a warning when a product that is not ordered is scanned or when more products are scanned than the order amount.
The order is transferred to Logo with the purchase waybill receipt.
Purchase Return Module
After selecting the current account, the products to be returned are selected by scanning the barcode. At this point, the return price information on the invoice can be entered. After the entry, the returns are transferred to Logo as a purchase return receipt or invoice.